3/25/11

TGIFaith No More

    Weirdly amused by the little insignificant facts in life, I thought I'd start by sharing this one:  Original lead singer of Faith No More, Chuck Mosley, AND Mike Patton were both born on January 27th exactly 10 years apart.   I'm incredibly thankful for this band, I think I can say this is the band I remember listening to since the 80s.  It brings back when I lived in AZ, my family, fun times when I worked at a music store and continually makes me happy every single time I hear them.




    Starting with a classic song, and the video in which I fell madly in love with Mike Patton.  Rumors went around that the goldfish at the end was Bjorks fish she had left at a house after a party, but its never been confirmed.  I like to just go with it and believe.  Stripsearch is just a sultry song, may just be Mikes voice but me-OW, it makes me all warm.



    All in all, you simply cannot deny that Mike Patton is a musical genius with a great voice and that Faith No More was a pioneer in the music industry.  Everyone likes at least one song, be it Epic or Easy, it brings a smile to your face and you can't stop yourself from singing. 


xxo

No comments: