3/25/11

Little Bits of Happiness:


(via dailymail.co.uk)
Eff!
  • Hearing Jeff Bridges voice on tv
  • Hot tea
  • My long "hospital patient" skirt.  I got it at a thrift store 3 years ago, floor length, white AND pockets. I don't know what else it would be from/for, with an "ID # ______ Official Identification Registered Status" on the front waistband lol.
  • Notification from Lion Brand that my yarn is officially en route!
  • Julia Roberts singing "... and your *smooch smooch smooch smooch smooch* Kiiihiiis"
  • Making me want to watch her Oscar speech, which are a huge guilty pleasure anyhow, but she's absolutely hilarious and she contains one of THE BEST laughs to come out of a being!!

    Thats all for now, but these were the small things that brought a smile to my face at the moment


xxo

No comments: