3/26/11

Godily-bob-howdy!

    I have a hard time sticking to doing just ONE thing at a time, and when it comes to being on the computer 75% of the time I'll want to have a movie going.  My problem with that is:  I can never decide!
  • I want to watch whats on my Netflix queue
  • Too many foreign flix that I can't get around to, because I'll be occupied with editing photos, crocheting, blogging, something.  
  • When I pick a documentary, I want to actually watch and pay attention
  • Sometimes I want to see whats new in theaters & I'll see if I can find it, therefor I hunt
Its just a pain because, if I haven't seen it, I want to give it a fair amount of attention and if I have seen it, that must mean I liked enough to want to watch it again therefore I get sucked into at least 3/4 of the film.  SO, a couple years ago in my search of a random movie to watch I found this gem of a site, Listen To A Movie.  I swear to you, this is a godsend for an indecisive person like myself.  You have a decent amount of flix to pick from and when you pick one, a little player pops up.
    Right now I happen to be listening to Toy Story (along with quoting most of it) and working on a beanie, all the while I am NOT being distracted by watching anything.  I simply picked a favorite movie and the audio is entertaining me, alas I am a happy camper.


    That'll be all for now,  I actually may listen to Big Fish and crawl in bed shortly.  If I keep Toy Story on, I'll just lay in bed quoting the whole thing when I could be drifting off into slumber thinking of young Edward Bloom :)
I was thinking about death and all. About seeing how you’re gonna die. I mean, on one hand, if dying was all you thought about, it could kind of screw you up. But it could kind of help you, couldn’t it? Because you’d know that everything else you can survive.
-edward bloom 

xxo

No comments: