6/13/11

M'fuckin Monday!!!

   Still up in Oregon so I've been listening to a lot of my sisters music and giving Katy Perry, Kesha and the likes a chance.  Not totally appalled but still not my favorite and I'll take my oldies & death metal over some Kesha in the morning lol.  So a few songs that I dig are:
  • In Love (In Theory)  - MadLove
  • Laredo  - Tomahawk
  • Purlieu  - Hello Mexico

    Some random flix
    • Nothing But The Truth
    • Stir Crazy...
    • See No Evil, Hear No Evil
    • Another You
        For that matter, just watch anything with Richard Pryor and/or Gene Wilder.  All gems.  Also this week we're getting Due Date which I had completely forgot about but am (re)excited to watch!  For now, I'm going to work out and drink some coffee, or vise versa.


    xxo

    No comments: