6/10/11

I'm Single.

    I'm kind of alright with this.  Kind of, until today my sister says, "I'm surprised you're not married yet.  You're made for it."  Then I think of the couple of people I had seriously thought about marrying, there have been 2 & I would have married in a heartbeat had I been asked, realistically.
    I miss having someone there that I can tell all my dumb little things to and do stupid lil things with & the amazing cheesy things with.  Thinking back on it, those were some of my happiest times.  Sometimes I debate if its my habits, my sailor mouth, my beliefs (or lack there of).  A few random things I think of often in terms of "I would have to find someone who can deal with..."
  • I burp
  • I fart
  • I absolutely LOVE cold pizza
  • or Chinese for that matter
  • Cannot have enough beer
  • Late nights, late movies
  • I curse and I'm not ashamed of it
  • Nor am I ashamed of the fact that I LOVE HARRY POTTER

Doesn't help when your brother asks you, whilest on vacation and hanging out, "when are you going to squeeze out some pups" & your mother asks or "casually" brings up (at least once a week) her worries of when I'll marry and "be happy".
    I've been happy, wanted to marry twice but wasn't sure of the other.  I was wholeheartedly up for it but I think I'm a dying hopeless romantic and thats my friday night pity party.  Now I shall eat more of my cold Chinese food, open another beer, watch Gangs of New York and pass out in my underwear.. thats how I do.


xxo