6/6/11

M'fuckin Monday!!!

    So I haven't been taking in nearly as many movies as I used to whilest up in Oregon.  I've been too busy with other stuff that I will update tomorrow or Wed, depending on my condition (getting wisdoms yanked out today... in 3hrs actually).  Alas, I can say that I've introduced a handful of movies to my sister & mom(#2).

  • How To Train Your Dragon
  • Black Swan
  • Inception (heard of just never had watched)
  • Henry Poole Is Here (honestly one of my greatest random movie finds ever!)
  • Catfish (recommended to Meg and confirmed by me that it is a need to see for its concept)


This will conclude my beer induced M'Fuckin Monday update.  I will now go grab my book and put on my docs so that I'm ready to be picked up and dropped off at my appt, I am pregaming because chances are I may take a nap beforehand.
xxo



No comments: