3/21/11

M'fuckin Monday!!!

    First, I'd like to say Happy Birthday to Matthew Broderick & Jeffrey Lynn Johnston!
 
Shake it baby now!!
    Keeping with the "M" theme, I'm going to start off with some Mike Patton.  Even more specific, Mondo Cane.  I have a thing for Mike, and last year I came upon this project he did with an orchestra and band singing Italian pop songs.  I seriously can NOT get enough of it, I actually crave it.
    With all this speak of MP, I think I'm going to dedicate the week to him and do a bit on one of his bands/projects each day :D  I just got really excited!!  I think you should be too and I'll take my thank you's in the form of high 5s and go ahead and say "Your Welcome!" now.

zuc zuc zuc zuc




    I would swoon if I ever got to see this live, just melt.  On top of having an awesome vocal range and being an incredible musical talent, the face attached to this man is great (wow, packed that sentence with compliments).  Just watching his face when her performs is entertainment enough.  There are points when he almost looks evil with his eyebrows and smile, then he'll let out that bellow "deep deep doooown" and its just great.
   The fact that he did something different from what I'm used to hearing impresses me.  I grew up loving Faith No More, then Mr Bungle, then Tomahawk, Lovage... etc., and now Mondo Cane.  Whatever the man touches:  
GOLD
    I leave you now to let your ears fall in love with some I-talian pop.  Good day to you.


xxo

PS:  Greatly amused by this-

No comments: