2/11/11

Verses.

    Due to a friend posting a Maylene and the Sons of Disaster video, I am now on a metal kick. Upon looking up some random Wiki info, I decided to Google some photos of He Is Legend to peep Schuylars beard. Unfortunately there aren't many great photos listed, but I found this lil number and came to realize that this guy
 ^   This fellow right here, or bunny #1
Looks a bit like this one. Aaron Paul of Breaking Bad fame.


    Anyhow, today I shall continue my Meshuggah, Neurosis & Baroness infused playlist whilest I type & yarn my fingers to bloody nubs. Hoping by the end of the day I will have this blog up to date, along with the blog I started to document the makings of my bestests wedding: Onions n Pickles AND have at least 2 more things made for my shop. OH, also (fingers crossed) I get some photos uploaded.

xxo

No comments: