2/11/11

Hallmark Holiday is just 'round the corner.

    With that, I am currently finishing up yet another pink item to put in my shop. Due to this "holiday" approaching, I've been trying to make things in shades of pink and purple along with brainstorming more little monstrosities to make. Also trying to actually get through my instant queue, I've been putting that off because I have somewhere around 20 foreign flicks, which I can't very well watch when I'm crocheting.

    Anyways, I've slacked on my blog for the past week and I'm not proud of it. I've just been distracted with editing photos and going to see my lil b, started a blog for my bestests wedding-to-be, then made the journey home. Excuses, excuses but legitimate ones me thinks. So there will be lots of coffee in my near future and also a dark chocolate bacon bar that the wife bought me that I've been holding on to like its the last one in existence for the past 4 months :x Candy hoarder!!!

Bacon Lovers, Treat Yourself!


xxo

No comments: