11/3/11

Thoughtful Thursday!

    So, I put in a few applications on Tuesday (Gap, Sephora, UO & Aeire).  Sephora told me to be back for the group interview on Wed, Aeire called & scheduled me for a group interview the 8th & UO said "come back any day before noon and have an on the spot interview."  I figure get UO done the same day as Sephora and be done with em but my morning starts off not so well and for a minute I debate it only to come to my senses, get dressed and go to my "interview" at 11am, lunch & second interview at 3.

  • "Hi, I'm here for an interview.."  "Hi!  Do I know you, you look familiar.. is your last name Locke?"  lots of lols and small talk "Do you have retail experience & have you filled out a questionnaire?" Hands me a paper to go home & do an online questionnaire then she'll be informed & call for an interview.
  • Lunch
  • Get dapper & head out to a dreaded group interview that goes fairly well for about 80 minutes.  Said they'll make the calls and place demos on Friday.
  • Home, eat, sleep, wake up (to Thursday) & head out to have coffee & work on edits
  • Edit, do my questionnaire, talk to bf & mom, leave around 4...
  • Have an awesome "Hello Reggie :)" note taped to the truck, a la Dylan
  • Phone rings.. "Reggie? Hi, we met yesterday!  I'm calling to offer you a job at UO, orientation Sunday.."
Well, as I told my bf, I would get him drunk on root beer if I got a job.  Went to the store and bought 2 cases of A&W, then headed home!  Told him the news, hung out with the guys in the garage for a bit before eating and making "dinner".  It was a good day..

xxo

No comments: