11/14/11

M'fuckin Monday!!!

    Normally I have music or movies to talk about here and by "talk about", I mean list or recommend in an extremely casual manner.  But today I have far better news!!!!

Avett Christopher Sutton

  Our friends Chris & Kelly had their first baby around 3 in the afternoon 11.14.11.  Her due date was the 10th, but he decided to keep up the suspense and stay in the belly for a few more days, so she and I had coffee and chatted instead :)  Its pretty amazing, they chose to wait and let the babies sex be a surprise and that isn't too common these days.  Kind of rad!  Greg and I went over on Saturday night to have dinner with them, see the babies room & watch the fight.  All things went amazingly and then the next day Kelly said she was having contractions every 10 minutes or so from 3pm on... then a day later Greg gets the text: 

"Baby Button is here!!!  Baby Button is here!!!"

  I'm stoked to go meet him, they come home from the hosp Wed and I'm hoping that I'll have the lil amigurumi made for him :D (fingers crossed)!


xxo

No comments: