10/3/11

M'fuckin Monday!!!

    I got all Rotten Tomatoes crazy and couldn't stop clicking on movies that are out/coming out...
  • In Time
  • Red State (John Goodman, I'm there!)
  • Dream House
  • 50/50 (JG-L & I've only heard good things)
  • The Rum Diary
  • The Ides Of March
  • Drive
(source:  Just Jared)
Really.  Aside from they look amazing, HE looks amazing.
  • The Texas Killing Fields
  • Toast
  • The Woman
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Like Crazy

Mistakes They Made:
  1. Footloose
  2. The Thing
  3. The Skin I Live In  (aka)  Eyes Without A Face (amazingly good, highly recommended!)

Shows I'm Starting Back Up / Premiers:
  • Dexter !!! (So Good) (showtime YouTube link, check it out!)
  • Pan Am
  • Revenge
  • Happily Ever After (hoping its good)
  • Up All Night (maybe)
    As for music: Follow me on Spotify


xxo

No comments: