6/7/11

Dental Pro n Junk - Megan

    Also whilest in Oregon (and the reason for my 3 week extended stay) I am getting dental work done, thanks to my every amazing sister
for helping me out, being a dental assistant and introducing me to a (her former boss) dentist that I'm completely comfortable with.  Therefor I have gotten everything I needed to get done for a fraction of the cost that the gompers back home wanted to charge me and what they wanted to do to my poor teeth.  Aside from my fear of needles (as in injections), I've been told that I've been an A+ patient and then on my side of it, there has been no pain and no real need for my prescribed vicodin (but we got it to be safe). YAY!  

    I leave you with a photo of my star treatment sans my nitrous mask:


xxo
ps:  Hopefully we get a decent picture of me with nitrous mask on during my next appt, I look like I'm ready to orbit the moon.

No comments: