5/5/11

Ohh Happy Day!!!

    Quirky things that I find attractive and that amuse me greatly, accompanied by mini-stories:
  • Black eyes.  Do not know what it is, but theres nothing like a good shiner.  I find them awkwardly attractive, I've even donned a faux version a few times out of boredom at first, then out of love. 
  • Bruises.  I have a fascination with them and find them beautiful in their own way.  To sound totally spacey (no pun intended) they're like nebullas on your body, changing colors and shapes.  I don't know, I just like em & am proud to say my greatest was in 03.  I slammed my leg into a step as I ran up to my friends apt to escape the 100+ heat and within 30 minutes of impact, I was the owner of a orange sized lump on my shin.  I was blessed with the beautiful bruise within a couple days and it stuck for close to a month.
  • Claire Robinson, my foodie dream girl.  One more.
Babe with mustard.  I am yours!
  • Pregnant ladies!  They're just gorgeous and don't even really need to do anything to show that they are. I've always been excited at the thought of having a kid and having my pregger belly, I just know its going to be amazing.  Then on a vanity pov, pregnant ladies are SO cute and getting to wear cute stuff and have you lil baby bump!  EEP
         I cannot get over how lovely Sarah looks.  Obsessed!  She just looks glowy (yeah yeah make fun) and healthy and content AND THEN her outfit is one of the cutest damn things I've seen in a while, even though this picture is 3 years old.

  • gifs, can't get enough
  • Gingers, seriously.  Bearded gingers are even better.  Speaking of...
  • Conan & his former beard *sigh

    On that final & sad note and provided visual, I am done.


xxo


    No comments: