4/2/11

Liv Love.

    I absolutely adore Liv Tyler.  She's always been on top of it with her style, never over the top, always spot on.  When she cut all her hair off into that cute pixie, I debated short hair.  Then came 2008 and the hair cut that I am determined to have in a year or 2, the amazing 80s bob.
   I dedicated this entry to Liv because I saw this photo and then I started having flashes of all the fun choices she's made in clothes via the carpet & the street.
(via StyleSeenDaily)
To start with this particular outfit I was instantly drawn to her oxfords, I can't wait to get more in my shoe collection and wear em this spring, they're so cute!!  I remember when I went to private school and was made to wear oxfords and I despised them, dreaded the days I wore them, but now they've made their staple on the fashion world and I am definitely more open minded than I was at age 10.  Next, she's wearing denim & high waisted trousers which are both making a big stink this year.  Extremely excited about the high waisted pants because I think they can be dressed up with a nice button up or silk blouse or you can just throw a t shirt on and you're off.


xxo

No comments: