2/6/11

Splatter Analysis.

    Today the wife and I cleaned for a while and the I ended up editing photos the rest of the day.  I have a baby laptop, and I don't want to overload her with a bunch of "bells and whistles", so I was pretty excited when I found an online photo editing program.  Since the moment I found it, up until the very moment (between sentences actually), I've been editing photos and sprucing things up. I can't stop. 
    It's not a bad thing, until I remember that I have 2 or 3 scarves with me that I need to be working on so I can have them up in time for  the man-made holiday.  Perfect holiday to help me use up my pink & purple yarns that I've been stumped on for a few months. ...

    Ok, now is a time to own up to some fears of mine:
  • Spiders
  • Clowns
  • The woods
  • Windows
  • Noises,
...speaking of noises.
    I'm sitting here in the living room, editing, typing, listening to some Bat For Lashes when all of a sudden I hear a loud hum/buzzing sound to my right.  Let me set this up real simple for you, to my right is the huge glass doors leading into the back yard of pitch black nothing.  What freaks me out more and also a big fear of mine, is when its pitch black outside and there is a light on inside with windows that are uncovered.  Whatever / whoever is outside can see ME but I can NOT see them abd that terrifies me to no end. Crazy fuckin people are out there and they can just stare at me without my knowledge.  Why I'm typing this all out, furthering my current state of paralysis is beyond  me.
    Pretty much makes me sound like a 28yr old who is afraid of the dark, and thats not the case.  I'm just scared of nut jobs watching me.  Nut jobs & inbreds.

No comments: