3/23/11

Peeping Tom on Hump-day.

    Amazing collaborations with all sorts of artists from Norah Jones to Massive Attack to Odd Nosdam help make up this album.  I believe the first Peeping Tom song I heard was Mojo and I was hooked, then I heard Sucker and  I just knew that Mike was yet again, a genius.  The name of band & album came from a movie called Peeping Tom, which is on instant Netflix and you should probably take a look at it.




    And currently my favorite (of the week) Peeping Tom song:

    Starting this Mike Patton week had me all excited, but I think I'm over-excited!  He's done so much and its all amazing, to only pick 5 (quite possibly 7) bands/projects is hard, because I'll hear a song by another of his bands and think "OOH! I have to do a bit on this, but blast, I only have x-amount of days".  I would like to think that everyone is a fan of at least 2 of his projects, therefore willing to give the others a chance and fall equally in like when them. 
    I would also like for someone to let me know its not absolutely ridiculous for me to find Mike extremely attractive with that hairnet on.  Wow.

    I can't help myself, so here's some more Patton candy:


and last, but not least

    Happy Wednesday to you all, hope you enjoy and have yourself a drink!


xxo

No comments: