3/31/11

Ohh Happy Day!!!

  • HBD Christopher Walken '43, Rhea Perlman '48, Al Gore '48 & Ewan McGregor '71
  • HBD to Robert Bunsen as well.  Todays Google doodle is in celebration of his 200th Birthday

  • I got a list of the 15 Most Disturbing Films Ever Made, 10 of which I've seen already
  • Glamour brings up the idea of wearing statement shoes for spring 
  • I love hot sauce of all sorts and I loved Sriracha before it had a cookbook, but I won't judge :)
  • Terry Richardsons new Aldo video & you should check out the link at the bottom as well
  • My lil' cousin Charlie is too damn cute: "At the bus stop this morning, Charlie asked me if his hair looked like Justin Beiber's. I told him he has his own unique style. But for the record, I have Charlie Fever!!!"



  • Todays M-W Word of the Day is:   Osculate  \AHSS-kyuh-layt\  verb:  kiss
  • And we mustn't forget:
Happy Opening Day!!!


xxo

No comments: