3/3/11

My lack of updating. Gah!!!

    This has sucked greatly. I've been jam-packed with stuff and orders the past couple weeks & had 2 weekends of Fisher sibling fun, therefore no internet access.  I've got a busy couple days in front of me as well, and a clusterfuck of ideas in my head to go with the 8 skeins of yarn I purchased on Monday.  PLUS, I need to take photos of about 6 new things for etsy.
    I seriously need 3 more hands, 2 for crocheting/knitting & 1 to consistently feed me coffee and/or RedBulls.

    On a not-so-new note, I'm (still) obsessing on some Mike Patton right now.  Cannot stop listening to Faith No More and Mondo Cane.  But to keep from going on and on I'd like to share St. Vincent:  Ride.  Random bit that popped up on my neighborhood plays and I love it, quite possibly my favorite out of all the songs I've heard by St. Vincent.  Trying to research at 2 am isn't proving successful but  the link isn't by the female St. Vincent (Annie Clark), its by one of the others who I cannot find right now.  If my life depended on this, I would die by 2:16.  Due to my extensive library of useless knowledge though, I can tell you that she was born 1 day after Lil Wayne, making her exactly 4 months older than me.  

    I'm going to crawl my old lazy ass into bed to refresh & sleep.  Here is my sleep music:
then hopefully tomorrow I can seriously get around to blogging a bit more and not just say that I will.

xxo

No comments: