3/28/11

M'fuckin Music Monday!!!

    Last week consisted of an enormous amount of Mike Patton, which is never a bad thing.  This week, I'm just doing a cluster fuck of stuff, no rhyme or reason.
  • Ida Maria - See Me Through
  • Elbow - With Love
  • Boom Bip & Doseone  -  The Birdcatcher's Return
  • fun.
  • 30 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane (whole This Is War album is AMAZING)
  • Dirty Dancing OST - I've been dancing around the house for 3 days straight
  • The Commitments OST

        Which will lead me into movies and my urging you to go see

    • The Commitments asap!  It is one of the best movies you will ever see, I'm a huge fan of UK/Irish humor and film.  Its a group of random folk who've been scouted out to start a band, and every character is a riot, my favorite has always been Deco.  Now let me tell you how oblivious I was to exactly how amazing he is, the actor Andrew Strong was 16 when this film was made.  The voice and attitude that comes out of this guy is unreal, I absolutely love it.  So do yourself a solid and rent / buy / watch this movie.
    • The Young Ones - The whole series, brilliance.  When I was little, this was one of my favorite shows to watch, and about 8 years ago my mom surprised me with the Every Stoopid Episode box set!  Vyvyan was my favorite (huge crush) then Rick (who most will know as Fred), the cast in general is just hilarious. 
    • Hanna is just going to be awesome, good cast, amazing soundtrack done entirely by The Chemical Brothers AND my inner turmoil trend, bleached brows.  I had completely forgot about this until I saw a preview for it on tv about a week ago.  Let me say that I'm THRILLED for this.  Saoirse is such a good lil' actress, I just love her.
        That'll be it for now.  Time to dance around, work out and listen to an Janet / Gaga infused playlist.


    xxo

    No comments: