3/11/11

Low Budget Rules.

    I just finished watching Monsters, and I think its probably one of the better movies I've seen as of late, aside from Kings Speech & Rango.  No crazy cgi, all edited and put together by one guy (mostly) and great improve & acting by the two actors.

    
    On another note, I've been doing fairly well with my monthly resolution.  I've been working out every day for about an hour and I've just finished 2 more scarves and doing a decent job of putting a dent into my yarn stash.  I didn't get my pictures taken yet, like I had said I was going to because 1) There was no space left on my camera and never got around to taking pics off and 2) I keep telling myself "tomorrow".  So I'm hoping this weekend that I get at least a couple more items listed.

    Just the other day I remembered the Pay It Forward project that I'm doing and that I need to get myself more organized about it.  The whole thing started with a random friend of mine and seeing it posted as her status on FB, then I posted it and decided that "5 people isn't enough" and doubled my PIFs.  I have all of this year to send them something which means I shouldn't feel behind, but I do.  With my list of people, some random ideas, alls I need is to get crackin. 

    Off to watch a bad horror flick and drink coffee at 11:40pm. Good night.

xxo

No comments: