2/1/11

This is my friend Chloe,

Ever Awesome

    She has blessed me by making some awesome banners & turning me into a cartoon for my etsy.  She's also given me the honor of enjoying my yarn goodies herself.  OhChloe, how I love you and thank you again, times 77.


Today,
is February First Two-Thousand and Eleven.
   
    My resolution for this month* is to get my blogging back in gear. Since I was at a yarn block earlier in the night, technically being January, I decided I'd get my self occupied with a new habit. Or I should say a renewed habit. I made a 2 hour attempt to take my blog out of the darkness and finally got rid of my wonky music player, updated my blog lists, added some new friends and brought some colour up in the place. Along with my blogging, I'm getting back into my lists, my other addiction next to yarn.

  • work on scarf, or monster
  • clean Optimus' bowl
  • do an update (and thank you) for January
  • get addresses for my Pay It Forwards
  • plot gifts
  • try and go get meds for Emma
  • watch one foreign flick, (possibly Luck or The Virgin Spring)

For now, I'm going to listen to some more Mondo Cane and window-tab shop. 



xxo

*Monthly resolutions suit my taste better than one, year long resolution.

No comments: