2/2/11

Fuck yeah, its great to be Twenty-Eight!

    I would love to thank everyone who called, texted, left me comments on FB, and emailed me on my birthday.  I really appreciate it and as goofy as a birthday is now (for the most part), it really helps remind someone of how awesome their friends and family are.  Having my lovely Phillies, Canada folk and some friends in Portugal & Germany sending me wishes brings the biggest, most goofy smile to my face and I couldn't be more happy about it!

    Thank you to my lobster for taking me out to lunch & my Disneyland pins, my ma for taking me and treating me to a 16oz med. rare steak and drinks and lastly my wife who took me to second dinner, garlic fries & Guinness at P. Wexfords.  As for the day and that night I'm sending out thanks to coffee, wine, margaritas, Guinness and Jameson!         

    Everyone that ended up Vieiras Friday night, I Love YOU!  It was amazing to see so many people that I don't get to see as often as I'd like to (Danny, Gilbert, Branden, Derek P, Gabe, Michelle D, Chris & Sierra, Joey, Derek W, Justine, Brandon, Vicente and my lovely bartender Michelle).  Pretty sure the bar was packed and I couldn't tell you who all was there if my lil life depended on it.  Good people made sure that from the first step across the threshold until the moment I danced out, I had a whiskey & Guinness safely secured in my hands.  Hugs and magic tricks and dancing and singing and more hugs and yelling to people, the whole time I had the joy of hanging out with you fine folks was a total blast. Hugs & Kisses to you <3
My Wife & Sierra

Lishy Baybee

    I walked away from the day knowing I get to go to Victorias Secret, prep my gut for the Great Balls of Fire challenge at Salvador Molly's at the end of the month and I'll be able to keep myself toasty and cute with my new accessories thanks to my lil b & Zara.


xxo

No comments: