11/15/09

Where I lay my head...

    My friend just asked what my room looked like.  Alas, I'm currently in Modesto, living in my mom's "office", which was formerly my room.  So it's small, cramped, but I love my closet & clothes :)

    When you first walk in my room, this is what greets you.  Along with A storage box of scarves & a box of purses, sitting next to a portion of my crocheting/yarn stuffs.

    Entering my closet, this shows where I stash my 100 or so t shirts, where I pile extra shoes & the dresses that I never thought I'd accumulate:

top rack
bottom rack
shelvage
face & shoe station

    When I move and have more room (which I mostly want for my clothes and shoes), it will be amazing.  But for now I make due with the room I have and try to keep my shit organized a bit.

No comments: