10/22/09

You Blockhead!!!

    So today was quite the long day.

    I got about 4 or 5hrs of sleep, up and showered and half dressed by noon.  Then I headed over to Brittaney's to take beanie pictures, I actually accomplished one of my "goals" for the day:


    Finished another beanie, so possibly maybe, take a couple more pictures tomorrow.  We'll see.

    Hmm, what else.  I went over to Brandons and we headed out to have dinner. I  ordered a margarita on the rocks, which I guess they took as "give me tequila and 2 cubes of ice, with a dash of salt. Thanks" because thats exactly what I got.
    After, we grabbed coffee and headed back home to watch The Mentalist & work on magic and beanies.
(side note: watch The Mentalist. you won't regret it. and the fact that Simon Baker is a bit foxy doesn't hurt...)

    Anyhow, Brandon's doing his thing, and I'm working on another beanie as I watch the show - and I get incredibly into whats going on and zone out.  Next thing I knew, I snapped back into reality and realized I had a crochet needle (size G) in my nose.  I turn around to Brandon and say "Holy crap, check this out!!!" I gauge down on the needle, to an E I believe, and ta-da I'm a blockhead.  Needless to say I'm pretty jazzed on my random new talent, which I say like that because at the moment I'm only sticking a random crochet needle in my nose, I've not yet "mastered" lol.
(PS: Crochet needle that I don't use to make the beanies I sell, just saying!)

    I'll say that this guy is my subconscious inspiration:
(via  http://www.flickr.com/people/docjen)


    Also had discussions of going to Disneyland next month with a big group of friends, and if Derek can get it worked out, we'll be seeing Converge & Mastadon the night before Disneyland.  THEN after DLand, going to The Magic Castle.  If this weekend all works out just right - I can easily say it will be one of the better weekends of the past couple years.  Fingers crossed!

    As for now, I sleep.  Hmmph, look at that.. it's not even 4am yet.
♥reggie

No comments: