2/19/09

  I feel bad, that right now I'd rather be home, or hanging out w/ Jason or Chelle or sitting @ Starbucks.  Rather than standing at the As Tall As Lions show.  I just feel alone, it makes me sad.  I can't wait until The Silent Comedy in April, with people who really want to hang out.  I feel like I'm just someone who wanted to come, so I was allowed to tag along.  Megh, I don't know its retarded.  Makes me feel bad for thinking it, but really can't help it... especially after having food chosen over hanging out w/ friends.  Bunk
lol.

3 comments:

Rabbit said...

Ohbabybaby. I need to make the drive out there.

reggief said...

i need to come that way, and head off to disneyland soon. i need a vacation :) miss you a bit lady!!!

reggief said...

ps: that ended up being a good night, but on the way to the show, i heard something that bummed me ... it was good times though