11/2/08

so duh, crush on the guy.
    one of my favorite moments tonight was being at the party, talkin to my friends for a bit, then turning around to see him there. leaning on his friend, look at me, then smile.  i sound like a dork huh?  aside from that, after walking in the house to with anthony x 2 to find brittaney, I see davy, then nick, who about has a heart attack, then sergio runs to me an squeezes the life outta me.  so happy to see him.  then erik, and bam from the right, here's britt :] so cute. she was bowser, her brother was mario hehe.
    then after that I see matt & thomas, austin, milo, aaron, couple people who knew me, but wasn't sure I knew them, saw the Shark & the Eagle, kristen, chuck, kristjon(sc), and more I can't think of... mingled more than I thought I would, an sat in the living room w/ anthony & an incredibly drunk austin.  lol, laying by me austin says "reggie, you're beautiful! I normally wouldn't have the balls to say that.  but you're beautiful", I thought it was cute.  anthony squared an brittany went outside for a bit an sergio swooped in an we chatted a bit... after anthony squared an britt came back in, I got to see justin, then migrated to the kitchen, only shortly thereafter being told the cops were there an everyone had to leave.
    in the midst of all this, I tried to talk to austin, made plans to go to nicks again & to matt an thomas', then anthony did the smile thing, an we talked for a minute before we said bye to people and headed out.  a group of us left an I distributed hugs as best as I could, then accidentally rushed a g'bye to the guy :[ which bummed me out.  drove around for a bit after, then talked to E, looker, milo an the wife a bit then came home around 2(after daylight savings).
    Now, I'm gettin ready to pass out, then figure out what to do tomorrow... SF would be nice
<3reggie

No comments: