11/21/08

G.Damn Vampires

  • 130 am, I just finished Twilight.
  • Jealous of people watching the midnight showing.
  • Seriously debated going to Wal Mart, to buy the 2nd book :x
  • Excited for the movie, but still apprehensive...

    The Cullens & Hales look, egh...
2.5 days to finish this 500 page book. Fool, it took me a month to finish the 500 page HP: Order of the Phoenix (aside from it boring me, least fave of the 7).  Point being, I loved the book.  I'm totally shocked at how much I did.  An ready for this, I fuckin cried like 4 times!  I'm glad I just read it, and I haven't been obsessed and waiting for the movie for months... (as some Twilight fans have been).

    I already have Harry Potter: the Half Blood Prince to obsess about... which I'm PISSED that its not out today a originally scheduled.  Probably would have been confusing kids...Cedric Diggory vs Edward Cullen. oh my.
    Anywho... I'm going to attempt sleep, wake up, have coffee, maaaaybe buy New Moon,
then prep for The Silent Comedy, WOO!!

No comments: