11/25/08

    I want to just quit on boys, friends & crushes alike.  Quit seeming so fuckin excited to talk to them, or get in touch with them.

    Kalvin doesn't really wanna talk because he likes me too much, which just seems like an excuse to dismiss me. wtf, bs.
    Anthony, idk.  He's busy, which I know.  But then this last month, we didn't talk much.  But I don't want to
seem like that crazy girl who likes him an won't leave him alone.
    Alex. shit lol, I just adore the guy, he's sweet & an awesome friend when I actually get to see him. I'm only hoping that I don't (again) seem like the crazy girl who won't leave him alone.  But I do want to be better at keeping in touch since its a rarity when he comes through town.


    I just want it to be "OK" to be friends with guys, without them freaking out.  Or their fuckin girlfriends banning them from friendship, thats some BS.  fuckers.  Also, I don't want to be the girl chasing boy. a boy that I will probably never have a chance with in the first place.

No comments: